Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Open sourcelie deleted, shame on you?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: Open source
May 26, 2012 02:09PM
It isn't name calling. I could think of far worse names to call you but I don't call people names in online forums, I try to be civil. Troll has a wikipedia definition that fits what you are doing perfectly and several people have pointed this out. Seems you also have plenty of experience of being called a troll as well, so presumably you have wound up other online communities. This forum has been going for ~5 years and has thousands of users. I can't remember anybody else causing multiple complaints like you have.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2012 02:09PM by nophead.

[www.hydraraptor.blogspot.com]
How pathetic to ban an account and reinstate posts. Why not Undelete the other thread.
I suppose this is open source the reprap way.
Gerard Greg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I suppose this is open source the reprap way.

well opensource does let us grab the source change it and redistribute so yes spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Us meaning the two of you? Did the bad man ask the wrong question. There there.

Vdx in your crusade are you reinstating the deleted thread? or does one sided suit your cause?
VDX
Re: Open source lie deleted, shame on you?
May 26, 2012 04:06PM
... to stop this I've restored all rendered posts of gerard1111 to the last valid state and banned him, so he can't contribute (or troll) anymore eye rolling smiley

It's no fun to arm the big guns as admin, but sometimes there is a situation not solvable by dispute or others.

As reaction, and to prevent such overreactions in the future, I've changed the forum settings - now a user can edit his posts only for 48 hours ... after this time he has to ask a mod/admin to change it ...

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
Doesnt make any sense? Reinstate the original thread. I have no problem defending my posts from either thread. It seems you do.

I think it's so it is one sided. I suppose that way you can always win the argument.

Troll is so funny. Trust nophead o look at the small print.

Big guns? Power trip?
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.